Mother's Day and Old Ladies Thermals

Happy Mother's Day all.  Hope you had a good one.  I had some hand made goodies from the children and 2 boxes of chocs.  One smaller one I can't eat, but that's OK cos everytime a little hand reaches for my Thorntons I can shove a Lindt one in their direction instead!

My 1st camping trip of the year will be in May this year and I've been busy buying thermals in the M&S sales in preparation.

I thought this
 Heatgen™ Long Sleeve Top Clothing
might look good underneath this

and (hopefully) I won't freeze!

I've won a new tent courtesy of Camping Magazine and Coleman


that I want to test out.

I normally take a larger version for comfort, but I'm wondering if I will be significantly warmer in this smaller one with no windows. 

As far as crafting goes, still turning out and re-organising and investigating how to get photos on here with the wonky old laptop.

Kate

Comments

Popular Posts