December

December has come in with a whimper and then a bang as my computer went phut!  I'm reduced to using an old laptop that even the out-laws have rejected.  The cursor jumps from one line to another of its own free will and it sends e-mails whilst you're still typing them.

Press return and you could end up anywhere!  Quite exciting, and how about a change of font and size without the need for any user input.

That's better.  I think I'm reasonably organised as far as Christmas is concerned.  Apart from a few photos I'd planned to print off and frame.  I think the laptop might have a nervous breakdown if I attached a printer to it, but I might give it a go.

That's it I can't be bothered to type and correct any more.  Coursework is going to be a nightmare on this thing.  The keys are 4 inches from the front of the machine - who has wrists that long???

Kate

Comments

Popular Posts