Reality Check

My home looks like it belongs to one of those hoarders they show on TV.  We've been turning out and doing the place up for a year now, progress is slow.  Watch out horrific pictures of disorganised living coming up. 

This is the craft area.  My course work is taking up more time than I anticipated, you can see it sitting on top of the debris.
The hall where we have been turning out the loft.
The unusable dining area.
The TV area where the boys have scatter bombed it with Lego.
The front door (currently jammed shut) with boxes for the dump stacked up in front of the heating system so we can't turn it on!
With the prospect of spending another Christmas here it just can't stay this way, so here's the plan.  I'm taking Friday through to Monday out (apart from some essential meetings) and planning to blitz it.  If the TV hoarders can clean up there act in 4 days then so can I!!!

Wish me luck?  After photos to follow next week.

Kate 

Comments

Di said…
Good luck Kate! Is someone going to tie a rope round your ankle so you can be retrieved? Do show the after pics :-)

Di xx
Lunch Lady Jan said…
Now that is what I call a sort out!! Do you feel better for having done it?
Hugs, LLJ xx

Popular Posts