BoBunny Scrapbook Page

So, yesterday I said that today I would update on my craft stash reorganising, but that was because yesterday I thought that today would be Wednesday, but it's not, at least I don't think it is?  Ah, the joys of the summer holidays when the children fighting and arguing blurs from one day into the next.
This little cherub is no longer so little, but still just as messy.   I made this page using a sketch from Shimelle for an inspiration party that ended in June, so only slightly behind the times!
The background paper is one of those designs I've been hoarding, Mama-Razzi2 from BoBunny.  The designs are covered in lovely old camera prints and shutter designs.  The colour combo is a bit dark though - powers that be Mama-Razzi3 in pastels with a shot of brights running through it please.
I've done the classic 'pick colours from the photo' for the embellishments, using pink, yellow and aqua.  I think most of it's Kelly Purkey's Mon Ami, I couldn't resist using that 'Foodie' arrow in the top right-hand corner.  The alpha stickers are a mix of old Papermania foam ones and Tim Holtz little type writter ones.

Back to being referee, seconds out, round 4!

(Oh, and that update on my supplies organising tomorrow, definitely.)

Kate

Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Love that LO - that picture is priceless, Jo x

Popular Posts