Belt Bracelet Workshop

My creativity is being boosted by lots of classes at the moment and one of them is Christy Tomlinson's Belt Bracelet Workshop.
It's masses of fun and, with only the addition of a couple of items, I've managed to create these with tools and stash I already owned.  Christy's course goes into detail about stamping your own metal embellishments, which I really want to try, in the meantime I just needed to get some bracelets completed as I was keen to wear them.  The skinny one at the top is just as the belt came with pretty flowers already embossed on it.  The blue one I've combined with techniques from Rings and Things to utilise Tim Holtz fab word bands.

These make me so happy and they're just based on bargain belts from charity shops, can't wait to make some more.

~ Kate ~ 

Comments

Popular Posts