Spritzing Crazy!



Be still my heart, I have one of these .................................
I've heard of them before as kids toys with felt tips, but never tried one out.  I got mine from Craft Obsessions.  Playing around with Distress Markers (although it works with all sorts of other pens) has been great fun.
This one uses the Tim Holtz star stencil spritzed with a little Squeezed lemonade before I started, then through the stencil, then finished with Ripe Persimmon for a two coloured effect.
Here on a DIY Shop tag from American Crafts in my favourite brown, Gathered Twigs and inked around the outside in the same colour.
Of course, if you're spritzing with Distress Markers they remain reactive to water for all the other Tim Holtz tricks.

Now to make something from my little play samples.

~ Kate ~ 

Comments

Laura said…
Hehe! I had one of these when I was a child, who knew 20 years later they would be the must-have new craft item.
Have fun!!
Lisa-Jane said…
Wow! How funny is that?! I had no idea this was the new thing to have.

Popular Posts